Work from Home. Experience the World.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Develop and maintain relationships with local high schools
- Recruit volunteer host families in your town to host ISE exchange students
- Provide supervision and support throughout the student’s cultural exchange program
All applicants must live and be authorized to work in the United States and have:
- A valid US driver’s license
- Internet connection
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
25 years of age or older.
The Area Representative role is done from home and out in your local community. Reps attend local events and arrange activities to promote ISE cultural exchange at their convenience. When supervising a student, reps are required to make bi-monthly in-person visits to each student while maintaining contact via phone/text at least once every month. The position is flexible and can range from a few hours per week to a totally new lifestyle – you decide!
Although the position may be remote, you will have plenty of places to receive support and guidance from. Each Area Representative reports into a local regional manager who provides guidance and training. Additional training and support is also provided from our home office via various online and in-person resources.
- Area Representatives are contract workers that receive payment each time they successfully place a student with a volunteer family. They also receive payment at key supervision check points throughout a program. Many bonus opportunities are also made available throughout the year.
- Area Representatives who recruit 7 volunteer families can also earn a spot on our annual Celebration of Success incentive trip. This is an international trip provided by ISE to reward the hard work and dedication shown by our reps throughout the program season. Trip locations have included Ireland, Spain, England, Argentina, and many other beautiful international destinations. Recruit additional families to earn spots on the trip for family and friends!